Full Time, 3:30pm to midnight
BASIC PURPOSE :
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for repairing, improving and/or maintaining the facility to meet local, state and federal codes to maintain and safe and comfortable facility.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES :
1. Performs general and minor repairs on the heating and air conditioning systems.
2. Performs general maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and laundry equipment.
3. Provides preventative maintenance services and documents record of services.
4. Provide routine/general maintenance of resident rooms to include but not limited to painting, wall restoration, and installation of minor equipment. Ensures all work orders are successfully completed in a timely manner.
5. Maintains salt water pool, chemical levels, and maintains records of test results.
6. Assist with routine test on fire alarms and the emergency generator to ensure they are operable during emergency situations. Maintains records on test results.
7. Orders parts and supplies as needed.
8. Maintains dietary and nursing equipment.
9. Comply with OSHA, Life Safety and Health rules.
10. Orders supplies and takes periodic inventory.
11. Maintains required inservices.
12. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Facility Maintenance Administrator.
13. Participates in the house or houses you may be assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Licensure/ Certification: Additional training in the maintenance field (i.e. HVAC, plumbing, electrical). Certified Pool Technician or ability to obtain. CFC Certification. Driver’s license. CDL Preferred.
Experience : At least 1 year of related work experience