Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift operations. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
Ensures that all equipment is operating effectively and efficiently. Must have excellent proficiency in Preventative Maintenance, over-hauls, modification, fabrication, welding and mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair. Must also have working knowledge of machine shop equipment, excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance and/or repairs of production and processing equipment as well as utility related equipment, following all safety procedures.
- Support the installation of new equipment.
- Assist the machine operators with training or troubleshooting to minimize equipment downtime.
- Ensure all repairs are documented.
- Foster teamwork consistent with our company and plant Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- High School Diploma/GED. Technical/Trade School preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of skilled industrial maintenance experience. Prior experience in a food or bottling manufacturing environment a plus.
- Strong electrical background required.
- Basic math skills, be familiar with and have a working knowledge of equipment, ability to interpret simple to complex blueprints and schematics.
- Must possess training / experience in at least two or more of the following areas:
* PLC's and PLC programming
* Single and three phase industrial electricity and control systems
* AC/DC drive Systems
* Pneumatics / hydraulics systems
* Welding practices and techniques
* Machining /fabricating practices and techniques
* Industrial boiler operations
* Water Treatment Systems
* HVAC Systems
Dairy Farmers of America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard