Davisco Foods is now looking for a Maintenance Technician at our Lake Norden, SD plant.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Maintenance of the plant, equipment, and grounds in compliance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and safety policies enforced by OSHA.
- Perform job tasks with adherence to all company standard operating procedures.
- Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies.
- Complete and update work orders on the Maximo program.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Computer literate
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office literate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Strong organizational skills.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer
- Be able to move up and down stairs and ladders.
- Frequently move up to 50 pounds for 8 hour shifts.
- Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
- Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
Davisco Foods International, Inc. - 10 months ago