We are currently accepting applications for a Maintenance Technician. This is a full time year round position responsible for working five, eight hour shifts per week.
- Assist with upkeep and proper functioning of all ranch facilities and equipment.
- Develop a working knowledge of heating, cooling and water systems ranch wide.
- Drive the snow plow at times in order to clear roads and parking lots.
- Assist with lawn maintenance and upkeep.
- Troubleshoot facility problems and resolve in a timely manner.
- Provide guests with a positive experience through greeting and providing information about the Ranch.
- Make proper use of all safety equipment provided.
- Monitor cleanliness of all common areas, to include hallways and outdoor spaces.
- Valid Driver's License and clean motor vehicle record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum one year experience in a hotel maintenance role
- Carpentry experience desired.
- Must be able to work quickly either alone or in a team environment
- Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- Must be in good physical condition, able to stand for length of shift, and able to lift up to 75 pounds