EXPERIENCED FLOORING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IMMEDIATE OPENING
Local Commercial Flooring Contractor is currently seeking an experienced, Commercial
Maintenance Technician to join our rapidly growing Maintenance Division immediately.
The Ideal Candidate-
Is extremely reliable and punctual, professional and polite, with a demonstrated ability to provide
excellent customer service.
Has a Washington State driver’s license, excellent driving history and automobile insurance.
Has reliable transportation to our office.
- Previous carpet and hard surfaces maintenance experience desired
- Ability to operate commercial maintenance equipment including Roto to strip, buff, wax/finish hardsurface
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, climbing (stairs) required throughout the shift
- Ability to work days, nights and some weekends
- Ability to speak, read and write English effectively
- Ability to drive a small box-van/maintenance vehicle
- Can pass a background check and drug testing
- Experience with restoration work on Fire & Water damage is a plus
Our company employs a comprehensive Drug & Safety Policy. We are an EOE employer with a
great employee benefit program for full-time employees.
Qualified applicants only, should forward Resumes and Cover Letters to:
Indeed - 7 months ago
Division 9 Flooring is an experienced provider of flooring products and services with a destinctive history of property management and...