Come Home to Your New Career ~ Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 21 states and over 875 employees. For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes.
Dominium is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Technician for our 68 unit apartment community in Hemet, CA.
• General appearance and maintenance of the community
• Responsible for apartment turns
• Ensuring the property’s efficient operation on a day-to-day basis
• 2 years of previous maintenance experience required
• Basic electrical, plumbing, and painting experience required
• The ability to work evenings and weekends, and on-call as needed is required
• HVAC, EPA, CPO Certified, and a Boilers License is preferred
• Must provide your own tools
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply online:
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
Dominium Management Services - 20 months ago