Come Home to Your New Career ~ Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 22 states and over 875 employees. For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes.
Dominium is seeking a Full-time Maintenance Technician for a 48 unit apartment community in New Richmond, WI.
• Responsible for apartment turns
• General appearance and maintenance of the property
• 3 years of previous maintenance experience required
• Basic painting, HVAC experience required
• Basic electrical and plumbing experience required
• The ability to work on-call, and evenings and weekends is required
• Live on site preferred
• Boilers License preferred
• Must provide own basic tools
• Valid driver’s license and insurance required
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply online:
dominiumapartments.com (Careers Page)
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
Dominium Management Services - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard