Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 21 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes.
Dominium is seeking a Full-time Maintenance Technician for a 48 unit apartment community in St. Peter, MN.
• Responsible for apartment turns
• General appearance and maintenance of the property
• Previous maintenance experience required
• Basic painting, electrical, and plumbing experience required
• Must provide your own tools
• Ability to work on-call
• HVAC experience required
• Valid driver’s license and insurance required
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Please apply online:
dominiumapartments.com (Careers Page)
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
Dominium Management Services - 10 months ago