Viox Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., offers a complete package of facilities services from grounds and preventative maintenance to construction services and integrated facility management.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Summary: Viox Services has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician at our client site in Boulder, Colorado. This position performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs commercial property by self-performing or coordinating subcontracting of the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives verbal instructions from client or dispatcher. Generates or receives CMMS work orders.
- Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing systems.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch ups and repairs
- Performs tile work as needed.
- Performs small projects as assigned.
- May operate snow removal equipment to maintain sidewalks and parking areas.
- Operate scissor or boom lifts for light bulb replacement and to hang banners.
- May perform landscape maintenance.
- Keeps facilities clean in appearance, removing trash as required.
- Communicates effectively with client to determine and service needs.
- Contacts and requests Viox trades or subcontractor support as required.
- Coordinates and supervises Viox support while on site.
- Completes and submits paperwork accurately and on time.
- Manages time wisely, remains productive while working independently.
- Works required hours. Is available during non-work hours as needed and responds to emergency calls in a timely manner.
Valid State driver’s license in good standing is preferred
- High School graduate or G.E.D. is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of general maintenance experience in a commercial environment including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, tile work or other maintenance is required.
- Scissor or Boom lift experience and certification preferred.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
Click here to apply online
Emcor - 21 months ago
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...