Enbridge Energy Company, Inc., a leader in crude oil and natural gas transportation, gathering and processing, is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician at the Salisbury, MO location.
Responsible for performing mechanical and electrical maintenance of station, delivery and right-of-way facilities in order to minimize throughput loss and equipment failures. Support regional goals and objectives by providing support as necessary to ensure day to day operational requirements are met. Provide on-call emergency response support as required.
- Adhere to Company policy and provisions and ensure all work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure all regulatory tasks are performed on time and the proper documentation is completed and filed.
- Maximize pipeline operating efficiency by performing and documenting (Maximo) preventative and repair maintenance on pipeline equipment within timeframe as required by Enbridge maintenance plans and O&MP manuals.
- Responsible for Line 51 crude oil quality and measurement functions.
- Work directly with internal/external resources including customers for planning, engineering and budgeting efforts intended to increase operational efficiency.
- Provide measurement, line crossing, project inspection, and operational oversight and assistance as necessary to ensure operational excellence.
- Technical or vocational education
- Minimum of 10 years experience in operations or maintenance of crude oil pipeline, tank farm or delivery facilities or related experience.
- Familiarity with pertinent equipment (pumps, motors, valves, actuators, switchgear, programmable logic controls, motor control centers and instrumentation).
- Mechanical and electrical trouble shooting ability.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & good driving record.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please apply online by Friday, August 30, 2013.
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 713-821-2283 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com . This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
Head of the class in transporting petroleum around the Great Lakes is Enbridge Energy Partners, which owns the 1,900-mile US portion...