Engineered Systems, Inc. is one of the largest service based overhead crane providers in the Southeast. This is a long term position in a stable industry. Territory office located in Olive Branch,MS. area.
Key performance areas include but are not limited to: Job Title Maintenance Technician.The following skills are recommended.
- Knowledge of overhead and hoisting equipment required
- Great customer relations and communication skills a must
- Ability to troubleshoot AC, DC and control electrical circuits
- Some knowledge of reading electrical schematics
- Some knowledge of troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing industrial motors, pumps, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric systems
- Experience with industrial safety procedures
- Familiar with the use of industrial electrical and mechanical tools
- Must work with others in a high-speed and high volume production environment to effectively service a diverse customer base
- Previous industrial electrical maintenance High School Diploma or equivalent required, trade school degree preferred.
- Must be available periodically for emergency call-in work after normal work hours
- Ideal candidate will be able to work effectively in both a team environment and individually
- M - F work schedule with occasional weekend work required
- Must have a valid driver's license
Benefits include 401K, health insurance, dental insurance, & paid vacation. Background check and drug screening required as part of employment. This position is available immediately. Pay range based on experience and knowledge of industry.
Please review company website at www.esincorporated.com
Hoist and Crane exsperience required.
Indeed - 20 months ago