Property Management Company seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for several apartment communities in and around the London, Ohio area.
- Complete maintenance repair on various vacant units to prepare for immediate occupancy.
- Responsible for day to day maintenance of grounds and the interior and exterior of the buildings in the community to maintain the highest quality maintenance and curb appeal at all times.
- Performs physical preventive, corrective, turnover, deferred and/or emergency maintenance.
- Assists in the supervision of lawn and custodial care.
- Advises Manager of any needed corrections in the areas of safety, cleanliness, repairs, lease violations or violations of company policies and program or government regulations or laws.
If this sounds like the job for you then please send us your resume to .
- 2 years maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of general maintenance skills including HVAC, electricity, gas, plumbing, carpentry, painting and appliance repair.
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Ability to handle calculation of whole numbers and fractions
- Must have own tools and a valid driver’s license.
We are an EOE