Maintenance Technician – |
Residential - Forest City Enterprises Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company. The company is principally engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of residential and commercial real estate and land throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay. Our experienced leadership team has a passion for real estate and a commitment to pursuing a shared vision of what needs to be done and how to make it happen.
We are searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician to work for a large fast paced luxury apartment community in the greater Denver Metro area. In this role, you will perform a wide variety of maintenance duties. Our community will require an enthusiastic team player who recognizes that customer service is one of the most important aspects of the position. This position is expected to be able to repair and maintain most items on a property without outside vendor assistance.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Turnover of apartments
• Emergency and routine maintenance
• Appliance repair
• Prompt and efficient service calls in accordance with the service policy
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
• Proper use of hand tools, power tools and possess a solid knowledge of mechanical equipment.
• A strong eye for detail
• The ability to lift 50-75 pounds
• On call duties and responsibilities on a rotating basis
• The ability to work flexible schedule, including overtime, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background checks, physicals and drug screening
• Drivers license
• Hvac certification
• CFC certification
• Ability to live on site
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 7 months ago