We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform home community maintenance functions and respond to residents' service requests. This role is important in maintaining Forest City's high standard of service. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it's not just a job - they make a difference every day.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
• Responding promptly to residents' service requests
• Maintaining a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects
• Keeping up to date on company policies and regulatory compliance
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED , or equivalent work experience
• Vocational education and training in the trades: electricity, plumbing, HVAC
• Valid current state driver's license
• At least 1 year or prior maintenance technician experience
• CFC Certification preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to live onsite, work outside, and/or work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Forest City Enterprises is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets
Drug Free Workplace
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Enterprises values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and...