We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform home community maintenance functions and respond to residents’ service requests. This role is important in maintaining Forest City’s high standard of service. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it’s not just a job – they make a difference every day.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
• Responding promptly to residents’ service requests.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects.
• Keeping up to date on company policies and regulatory compliance.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Vocational education and training in the trades: electricity, plumbing, HVAC.
• Valid current state driver’s license.
• At least 1 year or prior maintenance technician experience.
• CFC Certification preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to live onsite, work outside, and/or work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 18 months ago