We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment. You may also perform general, advanced or specialized maintenance functions depending on property needs.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Performing carpentry, painting, plumbing or electrical duties.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High school diploma/GED.
• May require certification in trade disciplines (HVAC.)
• May require valid state driver's license.
• At least 3 years prior experience working on a commercial or multi-unit residential property.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including over-time, nights and weekends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 10 months ago