Performs a variety of general Maintenance and operational duties at Short Pump Town Center under the direction of the Operations Manager. Repairs and maintains buildings, grounds, fixtures, machinery and mechanical equipment, in building common areas and tenant areas. May perform general and advanced maintenance duties. Assists in operational set ups/displays and activities of the Marketing and Specialty Leasing Department. Interfaces with tenants regarding their maintenance needs. Responds to customer inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, directing customers to other persons as necessary.
May perform general and advanced maintenance duties as follows:
• Preventive maintenance duties in accordance with established program.
• Assists in the development of the preventative and scheduled maintenance programs. Completes preventative and scheduled maintenance work orders. Updates equipment and building information for preventative maintenance program.
• Responds to, creates and processes work orders for all duties performed including tenant, common area, preventative maintenance, building and equipment maintenance.
• Assists in setup of materials for promotions and special events.
• Performs ground maintenance duties, including removing snow and ice from walks, parking lots and driveways, power washing, window cleaning and trash removal.
• Places tenant spaces into broom clean condition. Prepares spaces for leasing, including inspecting and make ready work.
• May be required to lift and move objects.
• Responds to after-hour's emergency calls and may be required to report back to the property after hours, if needed.
• Repairing and or resetting pavers and pedestal pavers.
• Regular inspections and clearing of drains and storm water management and roof/guttering.
• Repairing minor concrete and blacktop repairs.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• Completion of high school, GED equivalency or trade school program.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or in a comparable position.
• Knowledge of all areas of general and advanced maintenance including basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry and painting and other related installations, replacements, repairs and other grounds related tasks.
• Knowledge of safety codes and use of power tools and equipment.
• Able to work scissor and boom lifts along with other equipment and machinery.
• Plumbing, electrical or HVAC license or certification.
• 1+ years maintaining a large commercial facility.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Strong understanding of electrical and plumbing principles.
• 1+ years experience in mechanical equipment repair, electrical and plumbing repair and installation, tile repair, painting and general facility maintenance.
Drug Free Workplace