We are searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician to work for a large fast paced luxury apartment community in the Richmond, Virginia area. In this role, you will perform a wide variety of maintenance duties. Our community will require an enthusiastic team player who recognizes that customer service is one of the most important aspects of the position. This position is expected to be able to repair and maintain most items on a property without outside vendor assistance.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Turnover of apartments.
• Emergency and routine maintenance.
• Appliance repair.
• Prompt and efficient service calls in accordance with the service policy.
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
• Proper use of hand tools, power tools and possess a solid knowledge of mechanical equipment.
• A strong eye for detail.
• The ability to lift 50-75 pounds.
• On call duties and responsibilities on a rotating basis.
• The ability to work flexible schedule, including overtime, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background checks, physicals and drug screening.
• Drivers license.
• Hvac certification.
• CFC certification.
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs.
Drug Free Workplace