Responsible for performing routine maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds.
Essential Job Functions:
- Repair and maintain simple electrical circuits, switches, outlets and lighting fixtures.
- Install and repair carpeting and tile.
- Repair, install and maintain basic plumbing fixtures such as water heaters, lavatories, toilets, dishwashers.
- Maintain lawns, grounds, landscaping and parking lots including snow removal.
- Repair and maintain building exteriors and roofs.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of common areas and vacant units.
- Repair and painting of vacant units.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Demonstrated ability or experience in the maintenance field desirable.
- At the discretion of RPM, must maintain EPA designation/certification.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in the state of residence.
- Able to work overtime and emergency call in.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to read and comprehend the English language.
Gene B. Glick Company - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard