This position provides a wide variety of general building EPOM tasks (Electrical, Plumbing, Operations, and Maintenance) as well as light construction and painting work.
Knowledge and Skills Required: Electrical skills necessary to install or modify outlets and appliances using 277/120 voltage. Plumbing skills necessary to handle minor repairs or installations to plumbing fixtures. Construction and carpentry skills necessary to complete minor building and repair projects. Painting skills necessary to handle a wide range of small painting projects. Familiar with OSHA workplace safety rules and hazardous communication procedures. Prefer : Holding licenses in any of the construction trades, Basic computer user skills.
- Perform electrical tasks of wiring, routing, troubleshooting, and installations of 277/120 voltage circuitry.
- Perform construction trade and carpentry skills to fabricate and/or modify minor facility projects.
- Perform minor plumbing repairs.
- Perform preparation and painting on minor projects.
- Perform general maintenance and repair projects, inside and outside of facilities, per work order requests.
- Comply with all OSHA standards and agency safety policies and procedures in performing all work.
- Maintain MSDS manual and records.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or trade school certificate programs and three years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer experience working with individuals with mental illness
Greater Lakes Mental Health Care - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -