Responsible and accountable for curb appeal and physical maintenance on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
·Monitor maintenance expenses and ensure that they are below budget.
·Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
· Perform turn (painting, cleaning, and maintenance) of all vacant units.
·Complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner.
· Prepare all vacant units for occupancy.
· Complete preventative maintenance activities.
· Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees and lawn.
· Perform snow removal of community sidewalks.
·Maintain log of weather and snow removal efforts.
· Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at the site.
· Maintain all tools, equipment and replacement parts in working condition.
·Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the community.
·Supervise contractors working at the site.
·Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
· Maintain resident and specific apartment preventative maintenance records.
· Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
· Conduct quarterly unit inspections.
·Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· 1 year of experience
· HVAC/EPA certification preferred
· Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups.
· Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s and 100s.
· Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few variables in standardized situations.
· Computer Skills - Beginner skills with MS Outlook and MS Word.
Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc. - 11 months ago