Responsible and accountable for providing maintenance at the properties, providing customer service and presenting the company in a professional manner at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor maintenance expenses and ensure that they are below budget.
• Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
• Perform turn (painting, cleaning, maintenance of all vacant units.
• Complete all maintenance request in a timely manner.
• Prepare all vacant units for occupancy.
• Complete preventative maintenance activities.
• Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees and lawn.
• Perform snow removal of community sidewalks.
• Maintain log of weather and snow removal efforts.
• Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at the site.
• Maintain all tools, equipment and replacement parts in working condition.
• Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the community.
• Supervise contractors working at the site.
• Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
• Maintain resident and specific apartment preventative maintenance records.
• Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
• Conduct quarterly unit inspections.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1 year of experience
• HVAC/EPA certification preferred
• Language Skills - Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups.
• Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide by 10s and 100s.
• Reasoning Skills - Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions with common sense understanding. Ability to deal with problems that involve few variables in standardized situations.
• Computer Skills - Beginner skills with MS Outlook and MS Word.
Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc. - 15 months ago