This will be a general Maintenance Technician position reporting to the shift Team Leader. The job will include working on Machine Repair, performing PM Tasks, Work Orders, and Project work.
Major Job responsibilities:
• Assist in performing daily maintenance on production equipment and supporting plant equipment
• Support production line in repairing conveyors, equipment, air tools, handling devices, PIV’s, etc
• Plan & participate in equipment installations including conveyors, hoists, cranes, mezzanines, lift tables, etc
• Plan and participate in project work including cell rearrangements, continuous improvement activities, RIE’s, and work orders
• Maintain machinery including repair of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems
• Support assembly line in general with work orders, rearrangements, RIE’s, and RCI investigations and repair as required
• Must have hands-on experience with maintaining the production equipment in the Trane facility which includes cross training in most of the areas/equipment in the plant
• Will be available to work situational overtime for projects and team coverage as the business requires
• Demonstrated Troubleshooting skills with Trane owned capital equipment and processes
• Experience with a broad range of industrial tools including fabrication equipment, PIV’s, Scissor Lifts, etc
• Basic electrical experience, electronic troubleshooting, and welding experience are a plus
• PLC and automated control systems exposure is required – preferably Allen Bradley - is a plus
• Demonstrated team leadership skills through team troubleshooting, team project work, and cross shift assignments
• Good skills in the following competencies: Leadership, Team Player, Planning & Organizing, Judgment/Decision Making, Communication, Project Management
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 3 – 5 years Industrial Maintenance experience preferred
• Must have LOTO training and experience
• College course work completion including an AA degree in technical field of study is a plus
• Must be willing to work on 3rd shift or the weekend shift
Our Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient Climate Solutions delivers energy-efficient solutions globally and includes Trane, which provides HVAC systems and building services, parts, support and controls for commercial buildings, and Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control solutions.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ingersoll Rand - 21 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...