Full time Maintenance Technician position available with established and growing manufacturing firm.
J&O Plastics is a custom plastic injection molding manufacturing firm. Established in 1982, we have worked with some of the largest businesses locally and worldwide. Over this time we have pridefully produced goods for customers in the housewares, automotive, medical, and toy industries. J&O Plastics currently is one of few U.S. molders to be certified compliant and authorized to produce products for both Target and Walmart Private Labeled Items.
Perform maintenance and repairs on injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. This may include troubleshooting and repair of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical components. Candidate will also take care and track regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
Maintenance Technician duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance
- Trouble shoot and repair machines and auxiliary equipment
- Create and maintain maintenance records.
- 5-10 years minimum experience in the industrial maintenance field.
- High level knowledge of hydraulic pump and valves assemblies, with knowledge additionally in both pneumatic and electrical systems preferred.
- Knowledge or experience of injection molding machines a plus
- Welding and fabrication ability also a plus
Compensation based on knowledge and ability.
To apply, please reply to this posting,
or mail resume to:
J&O Plastics Inc.
12475 Sheets Rd.
Rittman, OH 44270