The position of Maintenance Technician assists with the routine general maintenance and repair of the property. This position works under the supervision of the Chief Engineer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Education and Experience:
- Perform scheduled maintenance and building repairs, including preventative maintenance.
- Maintain good facility relations through prompt and courteous response to facility requests.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of fire/ life safety systems for the property.
- Respond to emergency calls after hours as directed.
- Promote and maintain safe work practices focusing on overall safety.
- Work with tenants to understand their needs in order to build and maintain positive, productive and professional relations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; and
- Two to three years of progressively responsible related experience in a commercial property, tenant management setting; or
- Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Jamestown - 21 months ago
Jamestown, a privately-owned, well-capitalized institution, was founded in 1983 and currently owns such iconic buildings as One Times Square...