Org Marketing Statement
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle operates in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services to a property portfolio of 2.6 billion square feet and completed $63 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2012. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $46.3 billion of real estate assets under management.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 Best Big Companies” list for three consecutive years
• One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” in the United States named by CRO magazine
• A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for six consecutive years
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Currently, we are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join Corporate Solutions team in Santa Clara Ca.
• The Maintenance Mechanic provides maintenance support for their assigned buildings. This role has wide ranging responsibilities including, preventive maintenance, emergency response, general maintenance, carpentry, plumbing system and vendor management. Primary responsibilities will include general building repairs and maintenance
• Maintain light bulbs / change ballasts
• Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment
• General office maintenance
• Minor plumbing repairs
• Completes special tasks that include painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general maintenance as assigned.
• Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
• Assists other operational staff members in repair and maintenance of building equipment
• Complies with policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Maintains records for work completed in a neat and organized manner
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Basic computer skills a must
• Patching & painting
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and use ladders up to 26'
• Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
• Speak fluent English
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year related experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 10 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...