Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
- This position performs general maintenance on all facets of facility equipment and infrastructure.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Maintains service documentation.
- Communicates with customers, management, colleagues, Planners/Schedulers and Operations Managers regarding issues, project completion timelines and workload priorities.
- Performs all facility equipment repairs. Maintains tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition. Acts as a resource for all partners in equipment and service maintenance.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a multi-skilled team environment.
- Flexibility to flow with the work will be required
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minimum 2 years field experience with trade school training OR 5 years total field experience
- Person must have good communication skills, both verbal and written Good general computer skills with knowledge in email, Internet, Microsoft Word are a plus for this position. Person must be a self-motivated individual who can work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs frequently
- Must have a valid US driver license
- May be required to work overtime to meet deadlines
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 19 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...