Well-established nationwide provider of superior Property Management services is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Tech in the Jacksonville area!
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position. Successful candidates will assist with the day-to-day maintenance operations of the apartment community, aimed at maintaining the Company's continued success.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing all maintenance requests, including A/C and appliances within 24 hours.
- Assist in tasks required to get an apartment in "make ready" condition.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
- Perform on-going repair and maintenance work as requested or required.
- Maintain courteous helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 2-3 years experience in apartment maintenance
- Knowledge of chemicals and their hazards
- Knowledge of working safely with power tools and electricity
- General knowledge of building codes and laws applicable to the community (i.e. Freon recovery, electrical, plumbing, swimming pools)
- HVAC certification a plus
- Must be available to work weekend and emergency on-call rotation
Competitive hourly wage plus benefits!
Qualified candidates apply with salary requirements today!