POSITION SUMMARY: |
Perform repair, routine and preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment.RESPONSIBILITIES: Repair, alter and maintain machinery.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Make necessary adjustments and calibrations to equipment.
- Rebuild machinery as necessary.
- Move, install or adjust equipment as necessary.
- Insure safety of production equipment.
- Assist in verifying the complete, accurate and proper performance of all maintenance functions, including documentation to ensure compliance with
- CGMP's, and ISO 9001, MDD, EN46001, production and corporate standards.
- Assist in initiating further actions regarding the disposition of any component, process or method that does not meet production or corporate standards of quality, efficiency, or safety.
- Perform and document any investigation regarding the disposition of any non-conforming process or component, and its effects on products manufactured and distributed by King Systems Corporation and relay results to the appropriate personnel.
- Communicate to the appropriate personnel, any problem, idea, or solution which pertains to the Maintenance Department and/or its interaction with other departments.
- Ensure all processing steps are performed in accordance with manufacturing specifications (work orders) and production procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Utilizing standard mechanical equipment/tools, perform routine maintenance.
- Performing physical bending, lifting, crawling, climbing, and stooping, complete maintenance on equipment and building.
- Perform written communications to document work completed.
- Perform work in elevated locations.
- With lifting requirements of up to 100 pounds, make necessary repairs to equipment and building.
- Work in varying temperatures, performing outside maintenance work.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time, perform required maintenance.
- Perform verbal communications with various employees outside or within the Maintenance Department.
- Climb kneel, crouch, or crawl to perform maintenance.
- Interpret written specifications for repairs.
- 5-7 years' experience in mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic maintenance within a Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work to close tolerances.
- Knowledge of tools, measuring instruments and mechanical equipment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to perform maintenance record keeping.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
King Systems - 22 months ago