Working for Leedo as a Maintenance Technician is a challenging position. It has a significant impact on the production of our product. Whether it’s preventative maintenance or troubleshooting industrial machinery, Maintenance Technicians at Leedo are pivotal to our success. We hire those that we believe can make a difference and we provide them with the tools to succeed. In short, Leedo looks for talented people with the goal of making them great.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for repairing and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical/electronic equipment used in the manufacturing plant. He/She will also be responsible for performing and assisting with preventative maintenance tasks on all plant equipment in our El Campo facility. This job works from 12PM to 9PM Monday through Friday.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting, problem solving, and countermeasure activities on all production and facility equipment.
- Perform mechanical maintenance with frequent electrical (480V, 208V, 120V, 24VDC) and controls-related troubleshooting
- Dismantle machines or equipment using hand tools or power tools to examine parts for defects and repair or replace.
- Complete daily maintenance paperwork for assigned Work Requests and Checklists.
- Assist with installing conduit and wiring for new equipment installations.
Special duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must have a thorough understanding of maintenance troubleshooting for electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic manufacturing equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of 480 Volt 3 phase power, logic controllers, motor starters and variable frequency drives.
- Must be able to read and follow written directions.
- Experienced with troubleshooting PLC based control systems desired.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and instrumentation drawings and specifications
- Strong background in electrical troubleshooting is highly recommended.
- Welding and fabrication skills considered a plus.
- 3+ years of electrical maintenance experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Possession of a Texas Journeyman Electrician License desirable.
Leedo Cabinetry - 18 months ago
Leedo Cabinetry manufactures, sells and installs kitchen and vanity cabinetry to multifamily and military contractors and cabinet...