Maintenance Technician ~ 3 rd Shift
The Maintenance Technician is required to maintain the production equipment of the facility.
- Perform mechanical duties such as repair/preventative maintenance to pumps, valves, conveyors, sprockets, gear boxes, welding and fabrication abilities.
- Calibrate all plant instrumentation in a wide variety of makes and type of specifications.
- Work with industrial electricity to troubleshoot and repair electrical components and machinery including all three phase, 480, 220 and other plant systems.
- Complete preventive maintenance work orders.
- Program/design P.C. programs for existing plant systems and capability of reconstruction and/or updating programs.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices at all times, including good housekeeping.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of a preferred technical program is preferred.
- Minimum four years work experience with industrial maintenance, preferably in the food industry.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend procedures and manuals.
- Must be able to communicate well between production department, other maintenance technicians and department management.
- Ability to problem-solve and trouble shoot equipment.
- Sound independent judgment and decision making capability.
- Ability to work in high noise areas and extreme temperature changes.
- Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays.
- The position requires standing, walking, climbing up steps/ladder, and lifting 70 pounds.
Leprino Foods - 14 months ago
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...