Fast growing Baltimore City property management company with 550 single family units is immediately looking for maintenance technicians to perform work at our tenant occupied properties. Self-motivated, efficient, hardworking techs with positive attitudes and good customer service are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have at least three years of experience and must be proficient in at least one of the following fields: carpentry, HVAC, electric, or plumbing. Applicants with experience in all fields will be compensated appropriately.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clock in by 8:00am.
- Review assigned work orders with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Manager.
- Assess work to be performed and gather materials at Home Depot or the company warehouse.
- Report material usage to Maintenance Manager.
- Perform work that meets the company's standards.
- Document work performed.
- Take preventative maintenance measures by assessing the entire property for potential maintenance concerns.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Log time spent on each of the jobs.
- Turn in all work orders to the Maintenance Manager at the end of the day.
- Meet with the Maintenance Manager and provide feedback on the property's condition, the tenant's housekeeping, any damages, work that needs further review, preventative measures that can be taken, etc.
- Room for growth.
- 40 hours/week guaranteed.
- Overtime available and warrants hourly rate x 1.5.
- Competitive benefits package.
- All work orders are grouped by location so there is little travel time between jobs.
- Office support at all times.
$14.00 - $20.00/hour based on experience.