Title: Maintenance Technician
Industry: Plastic Injection Molding
Shift: 1st shift / 8 hour
Salary: Dependent On Experience / Company will pay
competitive salary for EXCELLENT Technician!
Location: Raleigh, NC
How to Apply: Send your resume in WORD format to Sherri
Buckner at Sherrib@roxboro.net
Troubleshoot and maintain injection molding and
auxiliary equipment which may include
electric/mechanical devices with solid state or relay
logic, as well as hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and
servo/electric functions. Read schematic drawings as
provided by the manufacturer of above equipment. Analyze
electric motors, contacts, relays, heaters and circuit
boards. Familiarity with power as well as control
devices. Lubricate machinery, change parts, and perform
other routine machinery maintenance.
· Perform maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating
· Start machines and observe mechanical operation to
· Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using
hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
· Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to
machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according
to specified procedures.
· Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or
· Collect and discard worn machine parts and other
refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
· Install, replace, or change machine parts and
attachments, according to production specifications.
· Follow all company policies and practices including
those specific to safety, and follow standard operating
procedures for housekeeping.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
· Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or
other indicators to make sure a machine is working
· Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other
people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not
interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools
and equipment needed to do a job.
· Repairing - Repairing machines or systems using the
· Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance
on equipment and determining when and what kind of
maintenance is needed.
· Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating
errors and deciding what to do about it.
· Installation - Installing equipment, machines, wiring,
or programs to meet specifications.
Experience and Education:
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
Some vocational school preferred
At least five years of experience
Management Recruiters of Person County - 11 months ago