“People are our most important asset”
Monogram Food Solutions is a privately held manufacturer and marketer of corn dogs, bacon, beef and bacon jerky, hot dogs, sausages, pet snacks, and other processed products. With the Company headquartered in Memphis, TN, Monogram operates five processing plants employing nearly 1800 team members. A fast-growing organization, Monogram Foods was recently recognized as a great place to work by the Memphis Business Journal. Monogram Foods has also been recognized on INC Magazine’s annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the fifth year in a row.
Monogram Food Solutions recognizes its team members are key contributors to its mission of growing profitably in the valued added meats sector. Our role of Maintenance Technician is based in Harlan, IA and will be responsible for daily maintenance, electrical support, repair and trouble shooting of equipment.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
We offer a competitive benefit, compensation and relocation package. Please apply online at www.monogramfoods.com/careers
- High school diploma or GED is required. Associate’s degree in a technical field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of industrial maintenance and electrical experience, PLC and food manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Strong electrical, mechanical and hydraulic experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and a diverse workforce
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs. or more, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends when required
For more information contact:
Ray Stitle, Chief People Officer
Monogram Food Solutions - 8 months ago
Monogram Food Solutions makes its products out of the letters M, E, A, and T. A manufacturer of meat and meat snack products, the company...