Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with the Monsanto Manufacturing Team. At Monsanto, we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best individuals through our team-oriented culture that encourages creativity, decision-making, and entrepreneurial spirit.
We currently have an opportunity for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic at our Kunia, HI site. Heavy Equipment Mechanics are involved in all facets of routine and preventive maintenance at our sites.
Our Heavy Equipment Mechanics are key members of our team enhancing the value and usefulness of our facilities and equipment. Because of the continuous, proactive inspections of our machinery and accurate record keeping, the Heavy Equipment Mechanics at our sites contribute to the overall success of our company and timely, efficient, and high-quality product delivery.
In this position you will work closely with and support other on-site personnel in an effort to consistently establish the highest standards in the industry for safety, seed quality, cost, and supply reliability.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Actively participates in Monsanto ESH Safety Program.
- Develop, organize and complete routine and preventative maintenance for rolling stock and plant equipment.
- Operate equipment (when applicable) during seasonal peak periods.
- Work with other groups within Monsanto to develop consistency and cost savings.
- Calibrate equipment to meet ISO 9002 requirements.
- Become familiar with and troubleshoot seed corn dryer (when applicable) operations.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Site Management.
- High School Diploma
- Driver's License CDL A or B required or ability to obtain CDL license
- Ability to do shift work as required
- Preventive Maintenance Skills
- Electrical Systems Maintenance Experience
- Familiar with Computerized Equipment and Maintenance Programs/Software
- Journeyman Level Experience In Preventative Maintenance, Heavy Diesel Equipment Repair, Electrical & Hydraulic Systems
- Advanced training in trade school / college
Prior farm equipment maintenance experience
- Less Qualified Applicants May Be Considered
Monsanto - 7 months ago
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading agricultural technology companies. We’re a company committed to innovation, focused on...