The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining all NOCO Express Shops, Dealer Sites, commercial and residential properties. Daily responsibilities will include: apartment renovations, plumbing, electrical, drywall work, and painting. The Maintenance Tech will be responsible for scheduling work, daily interaction with tenants and ensuring that all Properties are kept up to NOCO standards at all times. Must have own transportation and supply their own tools. Position is on call every three weeks.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Possess at least 5 years experience in Commercial Facility Maintenance
- Possess a clean driving record
- Strong electrical background
- Knowledge of commercial and residential maintenance
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Quick efficient problem solving
- Knowledge of rules and regulations set forth by EPA / DEC
NOCO Energy Corp. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...