NSTAR Global Services
A Company of the M+W Group
Location: Chandler, AZ
Position Type: Full time
Schedule: Must be open to working any shift/schedule: days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Steady shift will be determined at time of hire.
Pay: $15 - 18/hr
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, Annual sick leave, Vacation time, Paid holidays, Overtime Pay, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty Rewards
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining pumps and abatement systems within a Semiconductor Sub-Fab. Upon receiving on-the-job as well as formal training, you will perform in-depth troubleshooting and repair of Sub-Fab equipment utilizing your mechanical skills.
You will learn the basics of the Semiconductor industry, and become intimately familiar with a Sub-Fab environment. You will gain experience in a technology and consumer driven industry, while making important contacts and gaining valuable professional references.
· Associates degree in Mechanics and 2 – 3 years hands-on experience
· Prior Military Experience in Mechanics
· Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of pneumatics, electrical systems, valves, control systems, general computer software, and robotics
· Previous electro-mechanical systems experience
· Experience with hazardous materials
· Understanding clean room protocol
· Desire to learn new hands-on skills, work in a team, and become familiar with a fab/clean room environment
· Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes, and other pertinent specialized equipment
· Willingness and ability to follow procedures and adhere to safety protocol
· Ability to pay attention to details, and willingness to learn and adapt to your surroundings
· Ability to provide exemplary customer service
· Organizational skills, initiative, and self-discipline
· Comfortable interfacing with members of various departments
· Flexibility to work various shifts (days/nights/weekends), overtime, holidays or stand-by
· Posses a valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Basic computer skills and internet access
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or maneuver in areas of confined width and height space working in or around cramped mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards workspaces
· The employee must have strong manual dexterity as he/she is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance as you may be required to work at elevated heights (i.e. on ladders, stools, or other assistive devices)
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus with strong hand to eye coordination
· Ability to work in constrictive attire, wearing appropriate personal protective safety equipment as required, and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
· Capacity to work rapidly for long periods of time when needed, including routinely bending, stooping, reaching, walking, and standing in one location
Advantages of being an NSTAR Employee
· Work for an industry leading service provider to Semiconductor OEMs
· Experience the personal touch of working for a small company as NSTAR celebrates over 10 years of success
· Become a part of the M+W family which offers the experience of a wide array of opportunities in various industries
· Receive the following travel package when traveling on assignment
o Arrangement and booking of hotel and flights
o Arrangement and booking of rental car and reimbursement for 1 tank of gas per week
o Hourly pay for total time spent traveling to start of assignment and back home at end of assignment
o Per diem and weekly phone and laundry expenses
o Access to NSTAR’s 24/7 travel hotline
· Receive competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, overtime pay, vacation days, sick leave, and paid holidays
· Gain rewards through NSTAR’s Loyalty Program, STARBright Rewards
ALL information provided to NSTAR will be kept confidential, unless you give expressed permission.
TO APPLY: Click Here
If this position does not seem like a match for you, but you know someone who might be interested, click here to submit your referral and learn more about our Referral Bonus Program.
Check out our website at www.nstargs.com, and browse for more open jobs at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/jobs.htm
About the Company:
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. NSTAR provides flexible and customized technical services and staffing solutions worldwide. M+W Group is a leading global engineering and construction partner for technology-based clients in the segments Electronics, Photovoltaics, Battery Cells, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Science & Research, Energy & Environment Technologies, Automotive, IT & Telecoms, Space & Security. Together our competence to link services, process, and automation technologies with facilities enables us to provide technically challenging solutions, from selective support of highly innovative start-ups to large-scale turnkey projects.
(keywords: mechanics, mechanic, mechanical, electro-mechanical)
Take the next step forward in your career. Join NSTAR’s global network of talented job seekers today.
NSTAR Global Services specializes...