NSTAR Global Services
A Company of the M+W Group
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group, is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. We are pleased to announce that the expansion of our services offerings is accompanied by an increased investment in our most valuable resource - our people.
Our team is continually learning and working on new and exciting projects in a variety of regions. We look for people who excel in their technical area of expertise and thrive in the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. We offer professional representation by industry professionals who understand the Semiconductor marketplace.
As an NSTAR Global Services Maintenance Technician in Hillsboro, OR you will learn the basics of the Semiconductor industry, and become intimately familiar with a clean room and sub-fab environment. You will gain valuable experience in a technology and consumer driven industry, while making important contacts and gaining valuable professional references. You will enjoy competitive pay and the opportunity to work at industry leading companies. We hire only the best because our clients expect the best.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (electro-mechanical experience)
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Shift: All candidates must be flexible to work days or nights, weekends, and holidays.
Location: Hillsboro, OR
NSTAR Global Services is searching for candidates with electro-mechanical experience for Maintenance Technician openings in the Hillsboro, OR area. Selected individuals will be trained to maintain pump and abatement systems in a Semiconductor fab.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of pneumatics, electrical systems, valves, control systems, general computer software, and robotics
· Exemplary internal and external customer relation and service skills
· Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes, and other pertinent specialized equipment
· Ability to lead special projects, and use discretion when escalating problems
· Previous electro-mechanical systems experience
· Experience with hazardous materials
· Understanding clean room protocol
· Ability to routinely lift, pull, or push objects of up to 50 pounds without assistance
· Flexibility to work different shifts, overtime, and holidays when required
· Exemplary customer service and effective problem solving skills
· Organizational skills, initiative, and self-discipline
· Comfortable interfacing with members of various department
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Willingness and ability to follow procedures and adhere to safety procedures
· Ability to pay attention to details, and willingness to learn and adapt to your surroundings
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or maneuver in areas of confined width and height space working in or around cramped mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards workspaces.
· The employee must have strong manual dexterity as he/she is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance as you may be required to work at elevated heights (i.e. on ladders, stools, or other assistive devices).
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus with strong hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to work in constrictive attire, wearing appropriate personal protective safety equipment as required, and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Capacity to work rapidly for long periods of time when needed, including routinely bending, stooping, reaching, walking, and standing in one location.
Other Desired Qualifications:
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to pass a background and drug screen
Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Windows and Office knowledge
- 2 year degree / Associates Degree from a vocational or technical school in electro-mechanical discipline plus 1 – 2 years experience
- Prior military experience in electro-mechanical discipline
- 2 to 3 years experience working on pumps and / or abatement equipment.
TO APPLY: Click Here
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply through this job board.
If this position does not seem like a match for you, but you know someone who might be interested, please send this information along.
Check out our website at www.nstarglobalservices.com, and browse for more open jobs at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/job-seekers/open-jobs/
About the Company:
NSTAR Global Services provides flexible and customized technical services and staffing solutions worldwide. M+W Group is a leading global engineering and construction partner for technology-based clients in the segments Electronics, Photovoltaics, Battery Cells, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Science & Research, Energy & Environment Technologies, Automotive, IT & Telecoms, Space & Security. Together our competence to link services, process, and automation technologies with facilities enables us to provide technically challenging solutions, from selective support of highly innovative start-ups to large-scale turnkey projects.
NSTAR Global Services - 13 months ago
Take the next step forward in your career. Join NSTAR’s global network of talented job seekers today.
NSTAR Global Services...