At National, we pride ourselves in having a world-class team
that champions growth, diversity and operational excellence.
We're creating an environment that inspires an insatiable
desire to learn, stretch and do things better every day.
We have an immediate opening and are seeking a highly motivated and self-
directed individual with high expectations and a great personality to be join
Primary job responsibilities:
· Responsible for trouble shooting and repair on equipment and
support systems as required.
· Participates in Continuous Improvement Events and generates creative
solutions to improve organizational performance metrics..
· Fabricate fixtures and carts per drawings approved by
Management or Facilities Manager.
· Maximize equipment performance through preventive maintenance
· Be a member of our Emergency Action Plan.
· Key participant in our environmental sustainability and recycling goals.
· Able to read drawings and schematic diagrams.
· Able to lift parts from floor to operation level frequently.
· Skilled in the use of air driven hand tools.
· Capable of setting up forms/fixtures to specifications.
· Understands/follows proper lockout procedures.
· Able to perform preventative maintenance to tools/equipment.
· Must maintain forklift license.
· Ability to work safely in a machine shop environment.
· Ability to use, drill press, lathes, milling machines, metal sheer,
pipe threader, etc.
· Basic knowledge of electricity & safe work practices.
· Ability to run conduit and pull electrical wire.
· Basic knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
· Able to maintain forms as appropriate.
· Able to use required gauges and measuring devices.
· As a business unit of Kimball International, we offer an attractive compensation, vacation and flexible benefits package including retirement plan with 401(K) features.
National Office Furniture - 2 years ago
No odd coupling: Furniture and electronic manufacturing services bring out the best in Kimball International. The company's Electronic...