To maintain and repair all equipment in the facility.
• Required to troubleshoot PLC, VFD, 3 phase electrical, and basic electronics
• Required to read blueprints, logs and electrical drawings.
• Must have a general knowledge of electrical installation and trouble shooting
• Ability to utilize intermediate computer skills.
• Ability to perform maintenance and repair of silos, property, HVAC, ammonia
refrigeration, and production line equipment.
• Required to utilize welding, fabrication, pneumatics and hydraulic skills for
• CMMS data entry.
• Follow GMP, Safety and Food Safety policies and procedures.
• Work any and all overtime as required.
Education: 2 year tech degree in maintenance related field or high school diploma Physical Requirements: Required to consistently lift 50 lbs or more through out the shift.
Required to consistently lift 50 lbs or more through out the shift.
Required to bend, stoop, walk and lift through out the shift.
5 years maintenance tech experience.
Otis Spunkmeyer - 20 months ago
Baked goods are the specialty of this company. ARYZTA is a leading global supplier of specialty baked products to customers in the...