Property Maintenance Technician
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician with electrical experience. This position will assist the Manager with general maintenance tasks and property lighting as needed.
- Conducts daily walkthroughs to determine maintenance and lighting needs
- Monitors and maintains all building systems including; cooling/heating, lighting, plumbing and ventilation
- Ensures buildings and equipment are properly cleaned and in good working condition, makes minor repairs as needed
- General repairs to building and/or facility, including but not limited to painting, patching walls and replacing lamps and ballasts
- Fountain maintenance if applicable to property
- Set up, arrange, and remove any supplies needed to prepare facilities for events.
- Maintain outdoor property appearance; which may include power washing service courts, picking up trash and sweeping walkways
- Must handle various cleaning solvents and chemicals. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read and write reports
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand tools, power tools and to paint.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and climb to perform repairs, use ladders and perform various types of manual labor.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge in trade areas, tools and equipment related to lighting and building maintenance
Exposed to outdoor environment with excessive temperatures, physical labor, and standing for long periods of time.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and 401k
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If chosen, you will be required to pass a background check.
We promote a drug/alcohol free work environment and reserve the right to perform drug testing as appropriate.
To apply, please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard