This is an entry level position which requires a basic working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatics. The employee should be able to perform the following duties under general supervision.
1. Be able to locate and diagnose failures and do basic troubleshooting from detailed specifications.
2. Be adequately skilled to use a variety of hand tools such as: digital and analog voltmeter, digital and
analog ampmeters, drills, drill press, band saw, circular saw, etc.
3. Be able to use inventory system, work order system, and maintnenace log system.
4. Other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
1. One to three years applicable experience or current enrollment in formal training i.e.: technical school or
engineering course of study.
2. Must be able to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
3. Must be able to climb railcars and silos.
4. Demonstrated abilities to perform all aspects of this position.
1. Experienced with the use of handtools such as digital and analog voltmeter, ammeter, and basic shop tools.
2. Experience diagnosing failres and troubleshooting basic mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
3. Experienced with the use of computer based systems such as maintenance log, inventory and work order
Paragon Films, Inc. - 7 months ago
Paragon Films was founded in 1988 under the innovative leadership of company president and industry pioneer Mike Baab. He envisioned...