We are seeking motivated Maintenance Technicians to join our team at a location in Gary, IN. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing management company that promotes a professional work environment.
$250 sign-on bonus to qualified candidates that begin employment by 12/20/13. Bonuses to be paid after 90 days of employment are completed.
Maintenance Technicians are the backbone of our industry, servicing occupied apartments with a professional attitude thereby retaining residents year after year. Our maintenance techs are also responsible for turning vacant apartments under strict time guidelines and quality controls to ensure our incoming residents are fully satisfied with their new home. Are you up for the challenge? If so, read on to learn the specific job responsibilities and qualifications.
• General maintenance of currently occupied apartments, involving basic troubleshooting, appliance repair, electrical work, and plumbing experience.
• Knowledge of and ability to complete full vacant turn processes.
• A/C Certified strongly preferred.
• Availability for rotation of after hour's emergency maintenance calls.
• Conducting move-in/move-out inspections.
• Previous apartment community maintenance experience preferred.
• Must have own tools and transportation.
• Highly motivated and team-oriented personal style.
• Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Exemplary communication skills.
• Candidates must pass physical and drug screen.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package.
Paragon Properties - 11 months ago