Pentair’s Valves & Controls business
is a leading manufacturer and marketer of valves, actuators, and controls solutions, providing products, services and innovation for the most challenging applications throughout the energy and process industries. Whether our customers operate in the oil and gas, power, chemical and pharmaceutical, mining, marine, or food and beverage markets, we endeavor to deliver the highest quality products and value-added services that improve our customers' business efficiency.
- Will perform repairs and maintain facility machinery and mechanical equipment according to diagrams, manuals and or manufacturer's specifications, as required using hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Will install electrical conduit, wiring, switches, controls, as well as piping, fittings, heating, water, sewer, steam and air systems etc.
- Will perform general maintenance and preventative maintenance activities including, but not limited to construction, welding, brazing, soldering, electrical and plumbing.
- Will perform equipment diagnostic testing as needed.
- Will be required to handle chemicals and facility generated wastes according to Pentair and EPA standards.
- Will be required to operate forklifts, scissor lift, company truck and other appropriate equipment as required in performance of duties.
- Will be required to manage and update work orders within the preventative maintenance computer system.
- Performs other duties as assigned, using appropriate safety procedures and requirements.
Job Requirements & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing facility preferred. Additional Tech training or certifications a plus.
- Must have good organizational skills. Must be an organized problem solver with good decision making skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to accommodate change in production scheduling and ability to adjust priorities as needed.
- Familiarity with Total Productive Maintenance and its role in support of a lean manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and practices used in electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems required.
- Electrical Certification a plus.
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions verbally or in writing, perform all duties with minimum supervision, and have the ability to quickly address critical and urgent situations in a timely and consistent manner.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pentair is pumped about water! Water & Fluid Solutions, the company's largest segment, manufactures water flow and filtration...