Picerne Military Housing, a leader in the real estate development, construction and property management industry, is committed to providing America’s military families with the quality homes and neighborhoods they deserve. We recognize the commitment military families make to our country and respond by providing comfortable homes in friendly neighborhoods.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide high quality customer service to all residents by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean work space in the residents’ home under the daily operational supervision of the maintenance supervisor
- Carries out general repairs and preventive maintenance to include basic trade skills such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry work
- Performs other duties as assigned, including mandatory after-hours emergency repairs and/or on call scheduled work rotations
- HVAC: Type 2 or Universal CFC Certification preferred
- Proven competency and success in the specialties of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, carpentry, lock repairs, and general maintenance
- Superb customer service skills
- Positive attitude, highly organized and energetic
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in multi-family housing maintenance, construction or trade
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent required