We are looking for strong electro-mechanical Maintenance Tech candidates for our Romeoville manufacturing facility.
Main Job Duties:
- Maintains and repairs manufacturing equipment (electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic applications)
- Troubleshoots injection molding, related automation and robotics during regular production run.
- Fabricates components/fixtures for equipment like end of arm tooling as needed.
- Leads and/or assists the installation of new equipment.
- Conducts root cause analysis and leads related continuous improvement activities.
- Sets priorities in accordance with production schedules and/or customer demands.
- Trains personnel on maintenance/repair functions as needed.
- Assists with technical emergencies after regular work schedule if needed.
- Associates Degree in any related field or equivalent of 2 year technical formal training.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in industrial maintenance.
- Proficient with electro-mechanical applications with and around automation and robotic systems.
- Leadership experience (must be able to lead projects and train others).
- Proficient with tool room equipment to fabricate mechanical components.
- Able to interpret mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- Experience in troubleshooting PLC controlled manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with injection molding and peripheral equipment.
We are looking for strong individuals that fit our team philosophy and guiding principles.
We offer competitive pay and benefits (e.g. 401k Safe Harbor match plan, group incentive plan).
Principals only (no recruiters).
Pollmann International (www.pollmann.at) is a family-owned global automotive, medical, and consumer electronics supplier that has been producing a variety of engineered components and products for its customers worldwide for over 120 years. Our specialty is the insert- and outsert molding technology, and we have manufacturing locations in Europe (2), China and the United States. Our North American subsidiary (Pollmann North America) is located in Romeoville, IL.