The Maintenance Technician is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level I core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well to and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 20 months ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...