Salina Presbyterian Manor prides itself on it’s Employees. You make the difference! Come and join our TEAM and know what it’s like to work for the #1 Health-care employer in the area!
Currently seeking a highly qualified, compassionate Maintenance Technician to join our TEAM!
Essential Functions would include, but not limited to the following:
Pre-Employment screening will include the ability to pass a drug screen, criminal background and MVR check.
- Provide preventative maintenance to the manor as scheduled.
- Promptly respond to maintenance requests.
- Perform routine maintenance to the grounds, parking areas, driveways, sidewalks as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair to the manor and equipment to include plumbing, pastering, electrical, carpentry, mechanical, etc.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean track record is a must.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and attention to detail is a must.
Interested candidates should apply on-line or in person at 2601 E. Crawford, Salina, KS 67401.