Responsible for the day to day maintenance operation of the shift and the achievement of each assembly machine’s goals and requirements,
- Communicate all machine issues and concerns at the start and end of your shift with the next maintenance technician.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow lock-out procedure, along with any and all other safety rules and regulations.
- As needed, perform and/or assist with changeovers on all machines per the setup/verification checklist and daily priority list.
- Increase and maintain production rates that have been set forth by management.
- Reduce and maintain scrap rates that have been set forth by management.
- Utilize the daily priority list, troubleshoot, fix and/or recommend all repairs, upgrades or improvements and document the maintenance performed using the following: Assembly Work Order Sheet; Internal Deviation Form; Assembly Decision Tree; PO Requisition Manager in the AIM System
- Perform and document all daily, weekly, monthly, and annual preventative maintenance performed by using the MP2 system.
- Prevent unscheduled downtime by setting up and maintaining a spare parts inventory for all on-line and off-line assembly equipment, as well as order parts when inventory is low by using the PO Requisition Manager in the AIM System
- Work with and train under the direction of the assembly manager and controls engineer, or designee.
- Has authority to stop the process if nonconforming or suspect material is found.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years of mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Two years of electrical troubleshooting experience.
- PLC experience for troubleshooting and maintenance (Allen Bradley SLC500 and Modicon).
- Cognex Vision experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Ability to perform and record standard equipment maintenance.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
NON-REQUIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CAD or Solid Works experience.
- MP2 System experience.
- AIM System experience.
- Ability to prioritize, track, follow-up and resolve issues internally and with external sources.
- Ability to understand and apply new technologies.