The maintenance person is responsible for Hotel maintenance ensuring the Hotel is maintained in a safe, economical, and reasonable manner
WE want an HVAC Certified individual with STRONG PLUMBING and some electrical skills.
- Operate, check, and make general repairs to the building, interior, exterior, furniture, fixtures, HVAC, motors, swimming pool systems and others including plumbing, carpentry, welding, painting, and electrical
- Ensure a comprehensive preventative maintenance program is maintained
- Fabricate, modify, or repair parts for equipment
- Ensure adequate inventory of all required materials, equipment, and supplies
- Maintain logs and documentation for all work completed
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Swimming Pool, Fire, and other government regulations
Preference will be shown to candidates who possess one or more of the following:
- MUST be HVAC certified
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Strong preference to candidates with experience in drywall & plumbing
- Experience and working knowledge of all maintenance trades including building systems, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, painting and carpentry
- Strong problem solving skills
- Hourly position, with consideration of salary after probation. The supervisor may be required to have a flexible work schedule to accommodate long hours as required to complete duties and respond to business demands placed on the hotel and emergencies.